Saturday, August 4, 2007

Week of Vacation


So my week of vacation is winding down and looking back, I'm wondering what I've accomplished. I haven't made anything, I've read 2 books, got a marvelous suntan, seen the new Simpsons movie, and spent the day with my kid brother.


But something that I have accomplished is a complete recharge of my batteries, both creative and professional. I've come up with so many projects that I can't wait to start. I also feel pretty good about the coming Fall. Usually about this time, I'm beginning to get antsy about classes, but well, I don't have those anymore... It's as though this new opportunity has opened up, and I can actually have a life. So now, my evenings will consist of reading books for my own pleasure, painting, crafting, etc and so on.


I can't wait to get back to work!

No comments: