Monday, October 15, 2007

Only a Little MIA

So I've been a bit of a ninny in not posting for well over a month. Since I'll never be able to fit a month and a half's worth of my life into a little blog, I'll just leave you with a few of the pictures I've taken in the past few weeks.
Soon they'll be someone's dinner... :)

My student that I've taught for 3 years. I teach him every morning at a private school. He doesn't often have a very genuine smile when someone points a camera at him, but I caught him at a good moment.
Another good moment. We're on a school field trip to Gatineau Park.

Road twisting into Autumn

My favourite church in the Pontiac. St. Stephen's Greermount.


In the cemetary, there are a lot of unmarked graves... many of the ones that are marked are children... this boy was not quite 1 year old.

My favourite view of the church.


My grandmother had the great idea to go on this sight-seeing roadtrip on Thanksgiving. I took about 100 pictures. She's painted this church before, and it's her favourite as well. I don't have many pictures of her, and I'm glad I got this one.

No comments: