Sunday, July 6, 2008

Family Visits

Last week, a distant cousin came in to town and the girl who usually takes all the pictures didn't have her camera! I know, I know... I'm usually a lot more on the ball. Anyways, we had such a great evening. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I wrote about this in a past entry, however I don't think I wrote specifically about the visit.





First, the ladies minus me, went out for lunch at the Cafe in Shawville. Although Susan had been there before, Clare, her daughter, never had and thought it was brilliant. This was Clare's first visit to the Pontiac. Imagine, the poor girl never lived before she came up here!

After lunch was a visit to my aunt and uncle's mill. My aunt couldn't join them for lunch so they went to see her. I think this is a beautiful picture of everyone!

Then it was my turn. I brought them to my favourite place - Vittoria Trattoria in the Market. We had wine from Wayne Gretzky's vineyard. Yummy.

And then we went walking in the market while Clare snapped pictures and I did a running commentary on the cool places to see and fun things to do. All in all, it was a great night.

No comments: