Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Lists of Sevens

I saw this on a blog that I adore - My Romantic Home - and thought I'd do something similar.

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:
1. Write a book
2. Get my BCaBA
3. Marry
4. Buy my parents' home
5. Have kids
6. See all of Canada
7. Visit Europe again

Seven Things I Do Now:
1. Teach
2. Organize
3. Paint
4. Play music
5. Have a good work ethic
6. Go to church
7. Be a good daughter, grand-daughter, sister, cousin, niece....

Seven Things I Can't Do:
1. Relax
2. Drive a standard
3. Knit
4. Be athletic
5. Be on time
6. Be huggy or cuddly
7. Be spontaneous

Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:
1. Sense of humour
2. Height
3. Intelligence
4. Work Ethic
5. Strong sense of family
6. Cows and quota... just kidding, but a farm background is a real bonus!
7. Cleanliness when it's important, but also doesn't mind getting dirty

Seven Things That I Say Most:
1. Are you joking me?
2. $&*!#
3. Hey there, brat... directed to my brother
4. I friggin hate you... directed to my mischievious co-worker
5. Whatever (with an eye roll)
6. Ruby, you stupid cat!
7. God bless her/him, but... about annoying people

Seven People That I Admire:
1. Christopher Reeve
2. Temple Grandin
3. Helen Hodgins - my grade 7 & 8 English teacher
4. Joan Conrod - my grade 11 literature and drama teacher
5. George Canyon - for his charity work
6. The senior staff at my workplace for their dedication and hard work
7. My mom

Seven Favorite Foods:
1. Pasta
2. Anything cooked on the bbq by my step-father
3. Mom's Sunday night dinners
4. Fajitas from Mexicala Rosa's
5. Coffee... hey, it's a food somedays!
6. My grandmother's butterscotch pie
7. My own recipe for Chicken Parm

No comments: