Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

From the Schwartz-Nyveld-Bastien home... here are some Christmas moments!


Now what Christmas is complete without a fuzzy creature! Here's my kitty enjoying the Christmas lights at my grandmother's house.

This Santa is my grandmother's and she thinks she's had it since the 50's

This angel is also my grandmother's and part of a set of three. They're little bells, and she says they're the first Christmas ornaments she got when she moved to Shawville, so Christmas 1958.


My favourite part of the Christmas season: church, family and prayers.
The Christmas Morning presents!

The Christmas Morning brunch.

One of my favourite presents: Thomas Kincade's Angel of Hope. I asked to start a collection of Christmas ornaments, but I didn't want something dinky... not saying that snowmen and Santas and reindeer are dinky, I just prefer classic Christmas items, and so I've got several angel decorations now.


And, hands down, my most favourite present. A purse lamp. Yes, there is a little light inside there, and I've got the perfect place for it!! I just can't wait to put it in my bedroom!
Well, off to start some Christmas cooking. I'm making my famous mashed potatoes, and a green bean casserole. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: