Sunday, February 15, 2009

Epcot

So exactly 2 weeks ago, we were here.


I love this place... and yes, I took this picture! I'm kinda proud of myself.
This band is from Canada... only Canadians would were kilts and play rock music.

Sadly enough, talking to "Sleeping Beauty" was kinda like talking to a 5yr old. I kept asking her questions about working at Disney, that sort of thing, she kept talking in a really fake-soft voice.
I love how at the different pavillions there were artisans. This was in Germany's pavillion. She was painting eggs. She said that it takes 3 weeks to make them, and she uses watercolour. The finished eggs were so beautiful.

This was in the Japanese pavillion. You could pick your own oyster and get the pearl inside. He was a real showman. These weren't our pearls - Mom and I did ours at Sea World - but this was the first time we saw it done and thought it was so much fun!

And this was us all in "Italy." Epcot is definitely one of my favourites.

No comments: