Saturday, March 21, 2009

Necklaces and Purses and What-Nots

Just how bad is your purse addiction, Melissa? Bad... wicked bad. But I'm selective. I don't like those over-sized-carry-everything totes, although I have a few. I'm much more discerning. Someone last night commented that my purse is so small, and then she showed me her behemoth. You see, I have a purse, that I take into restaurants, clubs, shops... but then I have a "bag" that carries the purse and other amenities that one just might need. And so, I've posted some pictures of how I display my purses...



And as promised... the latest necklace I've made. It's for a friend's birthday this evening. I hope she likes it!

2 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

Hi Melissa (not often I meet someone with the same name as me!)

Thanks v much for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment, I've just been enjoying yours. I love all your black and white pictures of your family, and your grandmother's wedding dress. I have a photo of me in my Grandma's but she was so tiny it only fitted me until I got to about 13!

I will be back to see you again.

Mel xxx

Stephenie said...

I just love all your purses. I love how you have them displayed.. I also love purses!!! By the way, I love those old photos on the shelf. Especially, the wedding picture..Have a wonderful week..
Stephenie