Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Don't Want to Go to Bed!

So I'm borrowing a list from Barbara... my favourite things right now:

1. Colour: creamy yellow

2. Dessert: berries and whipped cream

3. Smell: fresh cut hay

4. Flower: lily of the valley

5. Animal: cats and cows are always tied for first

6. Month: anything but May

7. Beverage: half ginger ale, half cranberry juice

8. Shoes: my polka dot espadrilles

9. Snack: dried and sweetened cranberries

10. Song: Run to You by Lady Antebellum

11. Book: Late Nights on Air by Elizabeth Hay

12. Fruit: Strawberry

13. Hairstyle: anything but dried out by chlorine!

14. Piece of Clothing: my new Sarah Jessica Parker sweater that actually fits

15. Store to Clothes Shop: Reitmans / Addition-Elle

16. Season: Fall

17. Hobby: Painting-Sketching-Drawing / Beading

18. Thing to Collect: Purses

19. Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's

20. Restaurant: Home cooked :)

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Aren't lists fun? And we get to see what interesting things other people like. I find it fascinating... Your polka do espadrilles sound cute! How about a picture?

That song by Lady Antebellum is a favorite of mine right now too. When I sing that song, I sing, "I run to you, Jesus". Call me crazy, but that just makes more sense to me; what can another person do?

Stephenie said...

What a fun list...Thanks for sharing...It's alway fun finding out stuff about other people..
Stephenie