Saturday, May 30, 2009

List of Sevens Edited

I wrote this out back in October, but then so many things have changed that I want to edit it. So here is my List of Sevens - May 09 version.

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:

1. Write a book
2. See my artwork/jewelry sold or on display
3. Marry
4. Buy my parents' home or a small acreage close to it
5. Have kids
6. See all of Canada
7. Visit Europe again

Seven Things I Do Now:

1. Teach
2. Make kick-arse jewelry
3. Paint/sketch
4. Play music
5. Swim almost daily
6. Go to church
7. Be a good daughter, grand-daughter, sister, cousin, niece....

Seven Things I Can't Do:

1. Make bread from scratch, but I'm so going to learn!
2. Drive a standard
3. Knit
4. Quilt, but I also plan on learning
5. Be on time
6. Be huggy or cuddly
7. Be spontaneous

Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:

1. Sense of humour
2. Height
3. Common sense, cause sometimes I lack it
4. Work Ethic
5. Strong sense of family
6. Cows and quota... just kidding, but a farm background is a real bonus!
7. Doesn't mind that my family is crazy!

Seven Things That I Say Most:

1. Are you joking me?
2. $&*!#
3. Peachy keen
4. You're such a jerk... directed at my mischievous co-worker
5. Whatever (with an eye roll)
6. Ruby, you stupid #$%&* cat!
7. Dandy

Seven People That I Admire:

1. Mom
2. My grandmother
3. My step-father... sometimes :)
4. Joan Conrod - my grade 11 literature and drama teacher
5. Susanna Moodie and Catherine Parr Trail - pioneer sisters
6. Mary Cook - local author
7. My cousin Susan

Seven Favorite Foods:

1. Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, cranberries... see the pattern?
2. Anything cooked on the bbq by my step-father
3. Mom's Sunday night dinners
4. Fajitas from Mexicala Rosa's
5. Coffee... hey, it's a food some days!
6. My grandmother's butterscotch pie
7. My own recipe for Chicken Parm

6 comments:

Stephenie said...

What a fun post...Isn't it funny how things change in just a couple of months...
Stephenie

kelly said...

What great lists, full of wonderful things. Hope you can send in a photo for our little competition!

kelly said...

by June 13th, nothing fancy is required unless you would like to do so! Please join if you can! bye for now, kelly

Barbara said...

I love this; it shows what an interesting and talented person you are. You know what you want and what your strengths are; I like that!

Have you ever taken the Myers-Briggs test? When you know your type, not only do they have suggestions for careers, but you can also tell what kind of mate would best suit you. Opposites attract, so you can find out what types of people are compatible and where to find them.

I happen to be an artistic/word person who operates with my emotions (INFP) and my husband is a technical/numbers person who operates without a lot of emotion (ISTJ). We compliment each other perfectly since we bring each other the qualities we don't possess...

Check it out online or at your library; it works!

Barb

Barbara said...

I love this; it shows what an interesting and talented person you are. You know what you want and what your strengths are; I like that!

Have you ever taken the Myers-Briggs test? When you know your type, not only do they have suggestions for careers, but you can also tell what kind of mate would best suit you. Opposites attract, so you can find out what types of people are compatible and where to find them.

I happen to be an artistic/word person who operates with my emotions (INFP) and my husband is a technical/numbers person who operates without a lot of emotion (ISTJ). We compliment each other perfectly since we bring each other the qualities we don't possess...

Check it out online or at your library; it works!

Barb

Barbara said...

Yiiks!!! The system's going haywire! Sorry about that...