I wrote this out back in October, but then so many things have changed that I want to edit it. So here is my List of Sevens - May 09 version.
Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:
1. Write a book
2. See my artwork/jewelry sold or on display
4. Buy my parents' home or a small acreage close to it
5. Have kids
6. See all of Canada
7. Visit Europe again
Seven Things I Do Now:
2. Make kick-arse jewelry
4. Play music
5. Swim almost daily
6. Go to church
7. Be a good daughter, grand-daughter, sister, cousin, niece....
Seven Things I Can't Do:
1. Make bread from scratch, but I'm so going to learn!
2. Drive a standard
4. Quilt, but I also plan on learning
5. Be on time
6. Be huggy or cuddly
7. Be spontaneous
Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:
1. Sense of humour
3. Common sense, cause sometimes I lack it
4. Work Ethic
5. Strong sense of family
6. Cows and quota... just kidding, but a farm background is a real bonus!
7. Doesn't mind that my family is crazy!
Seven Things That I Say Most:
1. Are you joking me?
3. Peachy keen
4. You're such a jerk... directed at my mischievous co-worker
5. Whatever (with an eye roll)
6. Ruby, you stupid #$%&* cat!
Seven People That I Admire:
2. My grandmother
3. My step-father... sometimes :)
4. Joan Conrod - my grade 11 literature and drama teacher
5. Susanna Moodie and Catherine Parr Trail - pioneer sisters
6. Mary Cook - local author
7. My cousin Susan
Seven Favorite Foods:
1. Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, cranberries... see the pattern?
2. Anything cooked on the bbq by my step-father
3. Mom's Sunday night dinners
4. Fajitas from Mexicala Rosa's
5. Coffee... hey, it's a food some days!
6. My grandmother's butterscotch pie
7. My own recipe for Chicken Parm