Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer Vacation

Today marks the beginning of my summer holidays - minus two afternoons, but no big deal. I'm so looking forward to a little time at home, reading some books poolside, catching up on the soap operas, and maybe a little sight-seeing with the sibling around the Pontiac.

I also found this journal that's about self discovery, and since we all know how much I enjoy journal writing, I think this will be a great time to do some writing, figure some things out about myself. The palm reader said, after all, that this will be a year of change. I'm sure the changes have well begun, since I'm in a new job, meeting new people and the like. But I'm also seeing my love life in a new light. I haven't dated in a long, long time - mostly because I was waiting for someone to land in my lap. Alas, I know that isn't too realistic, so I've decided to be a little more outgoing (i.e. shameless flirting where ever the opportunity arises). I'll be sure to keep that well documented, as well. ;)

3 comments:

Cee said...

ohhhh i love shameless flirting. Although, I have now realized that the 19yo is a bit of the jealous type and is not a fan of my flirting.

Dog Hair in my Coffee said...

Can you share the name of the journal book you found? I love journaling. Thanks! I miss being young enough (and single!) to flirt shamelessly. You go girl!

Coffeedog

Dog Hair in my Coffee said...

By the way, I forgot to mention, the pizza dough recipe you posted for me has become an absolute staple in our household this summer. My kids LOVE it, and cooked in a cast iron frying pan, it makes the best dough ever. Thanks SO much. It's one that will become a part of our family, thanks to you.
CD