Monday, August 24, 2009

30 Before 30

I have just created my own "30 Before 30" list that I've drawn inspiration from The Naked Redhead. I've got a little less than 3 years to do it all, which means that I'll be attacking at least one per month.

This summer, I've grown some of my own veggies for the first time. That was kind of exciting. So, I've got the star beside that entry. What I'm going to work on for the rest of this month is organizing my office space. I've been meaning to for ages, it desperately needs it, and if I've got it on the list, I'll for sure put the effort into doing it right. And since there's only a few days left in the month, I figure it can be done the fastest.



Yep, it's pretty bad, eh! So, tomorrow evening will mark the beginning of the organization, and I'll make sure to keep all posted.

2 comments:

Papagaio Mudo said...

how is it to live on Canada? I'll folow your, ok? your hav very nice office (the photo maybe did not helped to much) many books and working materials... I like that.
I leave here a hug from Brazil,

Sch├╝ss, tchau, bye...

Gustavo

pve design said...

I have seen so much worse, just remember as you organize to give things dedicated space, in boxes or baskets and selecting one color can give a really fun and unified look. Love to see when you are all done!
pve