Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Favourite "Not-a-Flea-Market" Flea Market

Close to the town where my grandmother grew up lives a man and his horse barn. Inside this horse barn you'll not see any horses. You'll not see animals of any kind. You'll find antiques. I went here last year to purchase my desk and it's one of my favourite, little known places of the Pontiac.

This year I purchased two plain white chairs for my kitchen table that my mother made from another old table - it's cute. I got an old landscape picture that matches the two other pictures I have in my "office" space. And I bought a vintage flour sifter, in red and white, to match my bread box.






He and his wife planted raspberry bushes on the hill behind the barn. The hope that next summer they'll be able to open a U-Pick. I'm so happy for them. This is a beautiful place.

1 comment:

Cee said...

OMG.. look at those teacups.