So, for anyone interested, here's how I make it (although the recipe tends to change every time depending on what veggies I have to throw into it).
- Boil water with about 2 tablespoons of oil and several generous pinches of salt.
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Cool pasta and add any combo of the following: chopped pepper, chopped onion, broccoli, tomatoes, zucchini, carrots, etc.
- Add one tin of flaked white tuna.
- Add enough feta cheese as preferred.
- Pour Italian dressing over everything and stir.