Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Burning the Evening Oil

When I get home from work, one thing that I love to do is light my little fragrant oil burner and put in a few drops of something pretty. Most lately it's been this:

A girl I used to work with would come in smelling of roses and I just loved it. She shared that she loved burning the environmental oil, and I decided to pick up a little vial. I can never get it as strong has hers, and that's probably a good thing! But it just makes my apartment feel that much more of a haven. My mother said this weekend that my apartment reminded her of Paris Chic. I think that's just the best compliment I've ever received! It makes me think of the movie, 'Sabrina,' and her little adventures in Paris before returning to the Larrabees.

6 comments:

à la parisienne said...

This environmental oil sounds like a great alternative to candles! I will have to look into it. Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I hope you find it a pleasure to visit.

à la parisienne said...

Oh, and I really like the name of your blog.

Talon said...

I love Crabtree and Evelyn products. I have their Lily of the Valley fragrance. I love those fragrant little bell flowers.

The rose sounds lovely. What a fine compliment your Mom paid you!

pve design said...

I have a candle that my daughter gave me which smells so lovely, the fragrance of orchids ~

Unseen Rajasthan said...

Wow this is great..Unseen Rajasthan

Michelle said...

That's so sweet! I just got a new candle that I love burning, my apartment smells so girly now.