I found this list of questions on The Lifechick's blog, and they're pretty good:
1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
Shania Twain... I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of any right now. She's the one that always makes me switch the channel.
2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
Put it in the bank and pay some bills! Yep, I'm that exciting these days!
3. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
Ok, kinda sad, but I'd go back to my aunt's wedding, and I'd dance with my father. I was being coy when he asked me, and said no. I'll never get a second chance. It's my only regret.
4. What is your favorite curse word?
A real lady never reveals!
5. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?
Jensen Ackles from Supernatural. That didn't require much thought.
Bonus (as in optional): You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?
That I could read people's minds. Yep... I'd totally want to know.