Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sister Weekend

This weekend my aunts are having a mini vacation at a local lodge in the valley, and they've invited me and some other family to go along tonight. I'm so excited. It's not often that we all get together - usually we just hang out once a year at Shawville Fair - but I'm glad that we've all grown up a little and want to be a little closer. You only get one family in life. So I've made the girls some earrings - whipped them up this morning - and I'm pleased with how they turned out! Now I'm off! Have a good weekend!

6 comments:

CoatMan said...

More synchronised holidays - excellent! And you made those ear-rings? Impressive!

Su said...

I just love the earrings! Awesome

Talon said...

Have a great weekend, Melissa. Your aunts are going to adore those lovely earrings!

Unseen Rajasthan said...

Beautiful Earrings !!Unseen Rajasthan

Stephenie said...

Your earrings look sooooo pretty.. Hope you have lots of fun..
sTephenie

Barbara said...

Your aunts are blessed to have a talented niece like you... You are so sweet to make them earrings; I wish my nieces would do something like that for me!

Hugs, Auntie Barb ;-)