Thursday, September 24, 2009

Things I'm Thankful For

click here for image credit
I read Michelle's post earlier today about the things that she's thankful for, so I thought I'd come up with my list...
-Thankful for my family: they are awesome people and I love them all so much
-Thankful for my friends: also awesome and are guaranteed to make you laugh, cry, drink, celebrate, commiserate, shake your head in amazement at all the appropriate (and sometimes inappropriate) moments
-Thankful for my job: had the most amazing meeting yesterday about plans for the future and I'm so excited about the direction I'm going
-Thankful for my faith: cause it keeps me going when often times I'd rather not
-Thankful for good novels: because there is no better escape than into someone else's sordid life!
I know those are all pretty broad, and I'm sure once I start posting more Thankful Thursday styled posts, it'll be much more narrowly focused, but it's a good start!

1 comment:

Unseen Rajasthan said...

Keep up the good work !! This way of post is fantastic.Unseen Rajasthan