Monday, September 14, 2009

You Could Say I'm a Little Cranky

When I went to go to bed last night, I was wondering why my quilt felt like it had been through the washing machine, but missed out on the spin cycle. So I stripped the bed and found that I couldn't even lift the mattress. It's full of water that came from that hole while I was away this weekend. So I spent last night on the floor, and as you can imagine, a night on the floor does certain things to a rather cheerful person's disposition. And that disposition wasn't made any more cheerful by my grumpy superintendent who wasn't pleased that I woke him up at 6:30 this morning.

Yep.

2 comments:

Talon said...

Hi, Melissa. A fellow cannuck! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comment.

Oh, my! I don't think you could be anything BUT cranky having to deal with that! Hope your landlord resolves it pronto.

I hope the mattress dries out quickly for you!

CoatMan said...

That looks bad. Very bad. Poor dear Melissa... let's hope for a drier night to-night!