Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Everything I Need to Know About Dating

I Learned From Sex & the City...

Through this last little dating spurt, I've had this phrase run through my head over and over again: "He's just not that into you." Yep.

I think he's into me enough to want to call every once and a while, make conversation when he's lonely... but into me enough to want to see me on a more regular basis? Nope.

And would you like to know what I'm most frustrated about? It's not the unrequited love, no it's the fact I have to continue on in this annoying dating game. Not with him, though. That's a dead horse that doesn't need to be flogged.

5 comments:

Talon said...

I'm glad you came to that realization and won't be wasting valuable time and energy flogging that dead horse.

While it sucks to head back into the dating scene, think of all the great adventures that are in store amd you might get some terrific blog posts out of the experiences, too. And you never know when you'll meet the guy that is completely into you.

Unseen Rajasthan said...

Nice post !!Unseen Rajasthan

ali said...

"I'm sorry. I can't. Don't hate me."
Or Berger, you weren't good enough for Carrie anyways.

Melissa said...

So true, Ali.

Hmm, maybe that's a parallel to my situation. Maybe he's not good enough for me anyways?

CoatMan said...

I empathise. I very much empathise. At least, as Talon points out, we get 'blog posts out of it!