Friday, October 16, 2009

Michelle Featherstone

Ok, not to toot my own horn, but I think I've got pretty good taste in music, and that's something that I've never written about in this forum. So I will begin to find youtube clips of some of my favourite songs that are currently on my media player.

Michelle Featherstone has been a favourite of mine since I discovered her music on my guilty pleasure: One Tree Hill. She is a British singer/songwriter based in LA, and has the most haunting voice and piano based melodies. Her music has been featured on a lot of different tv shows now, and I certainly hope that she gains more and more popularity!

Hope you enjoy! And please excuse "The Notebook" cheesiness... it's the only video I could find on Youtube of this song that I actually liked.

1 comment:

Talon said...

I ignored the video and just focused on her song. Truly lovely. I'll be checking her out for sure. Thanks!