Friday, October 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday, a few minutes late



Tonight, my Thankful Thursday is a couple minutes late, but I've still got things to be thankful for!!

-Funky socks that make my students laugh
-Halloween cards from students I used to teach but who still keep in touch
-Tough sessions with students because I appreciate the good ones all the more
-Heart-to-heart conversations about men and dating with my step-dad
-A phone call from an old friend
-A date with someone new coming up this weekend
-The clocks going back an hour on Sunday!!

What are you thankful for??

3 comments:

Unseen Rajasthan said...

Beautiful,lovely and peaceful shot !! Nice post !!Unseen Rajasthan

ali said...

The clock going back an hour, I cannot wait.
A date with someone new, very exciting :)

Hope you have a great weekend.

PS. what a serene picture. I would love to be sitting on that bench right now, with my journal and a chai latte in hand.

Talon said...

Funky socks - cute!

I hope you have a great weekend and a great date. Happy Halloween!

If I started a gratitude list, I'd take up too much space - lol!