1. Where is your cell phone: usually at the bottom of my purse, or plugged in in the kitchen.
2. Your hair: crazy, curly brunette.
3. Your favorite food: Sunday night dinner at home - it doesn't matter what it is, it's more about the company.
4. Your dream from last night: Can't remember my dream from last night, but I do remember a dream from a couple nights ago. I was dancing at a wedding (not mine) with this guy I was kinda, sorta (but no longer) seeing.
5. Your favorite drink: half ginger ale, half cranberry juice. So yummy.
6. Your dream/goal: to get my work project off the ground and have it be successful, to get married someday and settle down with kids, to continue to be a good daughter to my parents.
7. What room are you in: the office space of my apartment.
8. What are your hobbies: beading, painting, reading, writing, blogging, music playing.
9. What is your fear: I have never really had a specific fear... although losing my mind terrifies me sometimes.
10. Where do you want to be in 6 years: see #6.
11. Where were you last night: in Shawville with the fam.
12. Something you are not: athletic.
13. Muffins: I prefer bagels.
14. Wish list items: more good books to read, more time to paint, hmm... maybe just more hours in the day for all my pursuits - professional and personal.
15. Where did you grow up: Shawville, Quebec; and on a farm in Bristol, Quebec
16. Last thing you did: fed the cat.
17. What are you wearing: jeans and a black tunic top
18. Your TV: Usually on at night when there is something worth watching
19. Your pets: Ruby, and Rosie (Rosie's my parents' but she likes to claim me on the weekends).
20. Your friends: amazing, beautiful, loyal, girly, sisters, brothers, faithful, laughing...
21. Your favorite store: Chapters... although I'm loving thrift stores these days.
22. Your favorite color: creamy yellow.