Sunday, November 1, 2009

List taken from English Muse

1. Where is your cell phone: usually at the bottom of my purse, or plugged in in the kitchen.

2. Your hair: crazy, curly brunette.

3. Your favorite food: Sunday night dinner at home - it doesn't matter what it is, it's more about the company.

4. Your dream from last night: Can't remember my dream from last night, but I do remember a dream from a couple nights ago.  I was dancing at a wedding (not mine) with this guy I was kinda, sorta (but no longer) seeing.

5. Your favorite drink: half ginger ale, half cranberry juice.  So yummy.

6. Your dream/goal: to get my work project off the ground and have it be successful, to get married someday and settle down with kids, to continue to be a good daughter to my parents.

7. What room are you in: the office space of my apartment.

8. What are your hobbies: beading, painting, reading, writing, blogging, music playing.

9. What is your fear: I have never really had a specific fear... although losing my mind terrifies me sometimes.

10. Where do you want to be in 6 years: see #6.

11. Where were you last night: in Shawville with the fam.

12. Something you are not: athletic.

13. Muffins: I prefer bagels.

14. Wish list items: more good books to read, more time to paint, hmm...  maybe just more hours in the day for all my pursuits - professional and personal.

15. Where did you grow up: Shawville, Quebec; and on a farm in Bristol, Quebec

16. Last thing you did: fed the cat.

17. What are you wearing: jeans and a black tunic top

18. Your TV: Usually on at night when there is something worth watching

19. Your pets: Ruby, and Rosie (Rosie's my parents' but she likes to claim me on the weekends).

20. Your friends: amazing, beautiful, loyal, girly, sisters, brothers, faithful, laughing...

21. Your favorite store: Chapters... although I'm loving thrift stores these days.

22. Your favorite color: creamy yellow.

1 comment:

Talon said...

Wonderful list. That's the first time I've ever heard someone say "creamy yellow" as their favorite colour! Neat!