Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ok, so I've been avoiding you lately...



Sometimes when my life gets a little hectic, I let the things that comfort me most slip away so I can multitask more effectively.  Then I find on weekends, when I have the time to catch a breath, that I've been missing something.  As I was sitting in bed, I realized that I hadn't checked into my blog in well over a week.  This past week, I've been a little busy with my new love life (I think, anyways, it remains to be seen...)  So it's not a bad-hectic that has kept me away from my blog.  It's rather the opposite.  It's awesome-fun-hectic.  And also kinda-scary-hectic.  When you're as independent as I am, it's hard to think about making time for someone else.  I caught myself yesterday thinking, you know, I'll just blow off our date for tonight cause I think I need to be alone.  But then once I was alone, I thought, well, it's not as much fun as I could be having with someone else.  Needless to say, I rectified that situation.  So right now I'm perilously perched on the edge of that fence: on one side is my very independent life, on the other is a life that is very, very different from my comfort zone.  Yep.  That's where I am.  Totally on the fence.

No comments: