Sunday, November 15, 2009

What am I...


Image from Flickr

I love this image, and it just might be my next soft pastel drawing.

What am I...

Feeling: sore and tired, but happy and looking forward to tomorrow night dinner with the family.

Loving: hot showers and rose scented shower gel (oh, and here's a guilty pleasure that I think everyone should try: shower in the dark.  It's seriously the most relaxing thing ever.  It's what I look forward to at the end of a long day.  When one of your senses - sight - is removed, your other senses such as smell and touch and sound, are much more heightened.  So I put on some music and turn out the lights)  Hmm... did I enter the realm of TMI?

Reading: 'A Good House' by Bonnie Burnard.  It won the Giller Prize in 1999.  Not a lot of dialogue, but a lot of description.  So far, it's a good read.  I've already got quite the list of books to read after it, so I'm looking forward to the ones coming.

Wanting: Not really anything.  I would love to get the inspiration to really figure out a good furniture position for my furniture in the apartment - just a really good decoration scheme.  It's been tough.

Dreaming: Always, but it seems that every time I say my dreams outloud, they don't come true.  Very annoying.  That 'Secret' business is for the birds.

Having: a Ginger Ale as I'm typing.

Waiting: for nothing in particular, and something very specific, but please see entry about "dreaming" for reasons behind evasiveness.

What about you?

3 comments:

Blondie said...

Great post sweetie! Thanks so much for your comments on my Christina Aguilera post! I always appreciate the feedback. I am following you now. I hope you have a fantastic Sunday! Kori xoxo

Maggie May said...

ginger ale sounds wonderful!

Talon said...

I hope you keep your dreams close to your heart so they come true...