Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shawville Christmas Parade of Lights 2009

Although I'm a little over a week late at posting these pictures, the Shawville Parade of Lights was another great success.  I even got my name in the local newspaper!  I love being able to help out in our community like this, and it really makes me thankful for all the volunteers who take on other community projects and make them spectacular!












I love seeing the town lit up for events like this, with everyone standing around, expressing fellowship in the season! Merry Almost Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Unseen Rajasthan said...

Lovely post and beautiful shots !! I appreciate your efforts !!Unseen Rajasthan

Talon said...

Merry Almost Christmas, Melissa!

Kudos to you for lending your support and making a difference! I love the grader loaded with lights :)