Sunday, February 21, 2010

300th Post!

It's my 300th post!  Can you even believe that?  I thought, for this momentous occasion (lol) I would show off some pictures of my newly arranged living space.  I decided to cheaply paper the smallest wall in the living space (ie. it's pretty wrapping paper with watered-down glue, and yes, I know it'll be hell to take off, but look at how nice it looks!).  I also removed my 'drying rack' headboard to be used as a divider between the dining space and the living room space.  Ever since I moved in, I felt as though there wasn't a clear definition of space, and now I've finally achieved that!  I just wish my camera could do it better justice!  Enjoy!



1 comment:

Talon said...

Congratulations, Melissa! 300 posts is definitely something to celebrate.

The paper is gorgeous - I love the green! And I love those birds (swallows?) on your wall. You place looks so cosy and comfortable.