Monday, February 15, 2010

Cleaning

My parents cleaned out the desk drawers this weekend, and found stacks of old photos from vacations, summer days, and just random candids.  It was weird to look at all these pictures that I had never seen before.  This one was from the first time I won the 4H Dairy Judging Trophy.  I had wanted that trophy for years, and I finally did it.  And I'll never forget when the 4H leader called my name and said how great my reasons were.  It was a great moment for me.


This picture came from a time when I was helping my younger brother do an agriculture project.  I think I had more fun than he did.  But what I love is that I thought I didn't have any pictures of me and this woman, who died a while ago now.  She was a pretty cool lady, and I loved her like a grandmother.  It was such a treasure to find this picture.

2 comments:

Anna said...

ohhhh i loved 4-H!

Unseen Rajasthan said...

Fantastic old shots !! I loved them !!