Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Day

Melting Chocolate -- Originally uploaded by oreolla on Flickr

I think today might have been one of the best days I've had in a long time.  Now, I'm not saying that I haven't been having good days lately, because I've been having a whole lot of great days.  Today was just extra special.

When I got to the preschool today, all the teachers were given Starbucks coffee, scones or muffins, and fruit.  Then, we were given gift bags of cards that the children made for each teacher, telling us what they love about us.  I was floored!!  They were so beautiful!  Then, cause there was still more, we were given hats that said: We Love You Morah! and a magic wand to wave.  And then when the morning was over, we were given little gift boxes full of chocolate!  It was amazing!  I cried!  I love my job!!

No comments: