Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Red Velvet Cupcakes

Red Velvet Cupcakes -- Originally uploaded by jamieanne on Flickr

I made Red Velvet Cupcakes for the first time ever last night, and I must say, they turned out divine!!  I brought a dozen to work with me this morning to share with the lovely women there, and the rest got sent to my step-dad's work.  There's lots of boys there.
 
I haven't baked like that in ages and it felt nice.  I used to bake all the time, but my tiny kitchen makes it a little hard.  For those out there that want to try this awesome recipe, you can find it here.

2 comments:

Destination Inspiration said...

oh my god oh my god, I L.O.V.E red velvet cupcakes! Thanks for the recipe, I hope mine turn out as good as the ones I buy taste!

Sara said...

Melissa -- Remind me not to come to your site when I'm hungry. I took one look at that picture and my stomach GROWLED loudly.

It looks YUMMY. I love red velvet cake. I wish I could put my hand through this computer and steal away that cupcake:~)