Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Original Image from Flickr

Isn't this a beautiful image?  I feel so peaceful looking at it.  There is something about a field of lavender that makes me want to wear a loose skirt, grab a basket, and wander through the perfumed rows.  Yep, I'm still thankful for flowers.

Now, I've already blogged this week about being thankful for my job.  I still am having a good week with the kids.  They really are so much fun.  But I'm also thankful that tomorrow is Friday, and I'll have two days to myself to recharge.  I'm thinking about painting this weekend.

I'm also thankful for this diet overhaul that I've recently done.  I had terrible eating habits.  But after having to be put on medication for high blood pressure, I decided that it would be a pretty good idea to smarten up and start eating better.  I've been making awesomely healthy lunches for myself, and great dinners too.  And I feel fabulous.  It's not a crash diet or anything, it's just being smart about what I'm eating.  And it's not as hard as I thought it would be!

No comments: