Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson


Holy crap what a story!!  This was amazing.  I was completely glued to this book, and I don't usually read thrillers except for a select few.  It was a little slow going in the beginning.  I think Larsson wanted to give the story a very solid foundation by covering a lot of past events that were important to the story line's present.  I'm looking forward to reading the next novel in this trilogy because the ending kinda left me hanging.  So for anyone who has been thinking of picking up this book because of all the hype but hasn't yet... do it!

2 comments:

ali said...

I loved the book so much, it was my favourite out of the two that are out. May 25th cannot come fast enough for the third book to be released.

Cee said...

This is now a Swedish movie. Not sure if you knew as you didn't mention it. Apparently the movie is really good and currently in theaters at Silvercity, (with subtitiles). Just letting ya know!