Sunday, April 18, 2010

Vivacious ???


Ok, so yesterday was the second time someone honestly referred to me as a Vivacious Lady.  The first was a couple years ago while I was working as a story-teller for the Haunted Walk of Ottawa.  It was a great compliment given to me by a customer on my tour, and I loved it.  Then yesterday, as I was driving to my hometown with one of my girlfriends, she called me vivacious as we were discussing my latest dating foibles - trying to lighten my spirits. 

Saturday night I was out partying with friends and family - something I don't do too often - but it was such a great time.  I learned that some people I knew in high school are really moving on with their lives - marriages and babies and whatnot - and hearing this made me feel a lot less vivacious.  But, I made the decision this evening to really be a Vivacious Lady, and you know, a Vivacious Lady doesn't give a hoot about what other people are doing with their lives.  She cares about her own life and the people important to her.

No comments: