Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm a Bad, Bad Blogger!


I haven't been blogging much lately.  I don't have an excuse.  But, nothing overly exciting has happened in my life, so it's not like you're missing much!

Sunday was the annual St. Stephen's service - my favourite church.  It was so amazing to walk inside, pray inside, rejoice with people whose families were the foundation of this church.  The more I learn about this church and the community that built it, the more I love it.  When I walked inside, the smell of the burning coal oil lamps was welcoming and familiar.  And after the service, everyone gathered together for a picnic, but I spent the hour wandering the grounds, speaking with old friends, enjoying the open air, the peacefulness of the church.  I wish it were open more often. 

No comments: