Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thankful Thursday Right on Time

Image from Ben Heine on Flickr

Well, this week has kinda been insane!  I've been sick with pneumonia again, and trying to heal while trying to work isn't exactly a great combo - but alas, it's been an easier week with the students.  In desperation, I went to a Chinese doctor, who prescribed an herbal tea that made me throw up and itch all over... I think that will be my last foray into Oriental Medicine!  I'm glad that I tried it, but I think I'll find answers elsewhere.

So, what am I thankful for this week:
-super understanding and caring folks
-faith that at some point in time I'll get better
-good reading
-helping one of my best friends with the text on her website
-dinner out with said best friend and her gorgeous and hilarious daughter
-cooler weather and rain... finally!

No comments: