Friday, June 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Well, looking back over the week, I might have to take back that "write daily in a journal or blog" goal that I crossed off!  I haven't been a very good blogger this week.  I was, however, getting back on my feet from being sick, and coming home in the evening from work has meant skipping dinner and going straight to bed!  But tomorrow is Friday, and that means it's so close to the weekend and Father's Day.  Which reminds me... I've got to get that little something engraved...

Alright, so as for things for which I am thankful, they are as follows:

-reading on the balcony in the coolness of the evening
-a great Pinot Grigio that I just discovered
-making a lovely mushroom orzo for dinner and setting the table, even if it's just for me
-getting inspired from the June/July issue of Lonny
-listening to music from my high school days
-a quick noon-time chat with mom to drop off some coffee at her workplace... I like to think I'm a dutiful daughter... sometimes

No comments: