Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday... a Couple Weeks Late!!



Happy Furry Friday :)  Originally uploaded by meg price on Flickr

Ok, isn't this photo absolutely ridiculous looking??  I love it!

What a week!  It feels like it has gone way, way too fast!  But that's ok.  This was my last week for driving to the far end of the city for one of my students.  I'm feeling sad about that, because I have loved working with this student, but I'm so thankful that I've had the experience.  The mother and I plan on staying in contact though - we have very similar reading tastes!  I'm thankful for that as well.  This isn't the first time that I've become good friends with a family that I work with, and I love that connection.  I get so attached to my students that it's nice to be able to see them grow even though I'm not directly involved anymore.  I babysat a former student this past weekend, and I couldn't get over how tall he is getting!

And in a few hours I will be on the road for my great adventure.  I'm much more than excited!  I need to get the brakes fixed tomorrow morning, and then I'm all set to leave Saturday morning. 

No comments: