Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday & My 400th Post!

Picture from Flickr - I wanted to see something cool in this crazy heatwave!

Wow, I can't believe this is my 400th post!  This little blog project of mine started about 3 years ago and it wasn't very serious.  I just wrote a few posts a month.  I mostly enjoyed reading other people's blogs - and I still do!  But last year, after I changed jobs, blogging for me became something I enjoyed.  I've been so thankful that I've been able to post things here, have it read by friends, read the odd comment, share what I'm doing with my life.  I have made some huge changes in my life in the past year, and I think my blog has really reflected that.  So in a way, I'm thankful for for all the bumps and bruises along the way - they've made me so much better for it.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Congratulations on your 400th. I know there have many since this time, but this deserves notice.

I enjoy reading your book reviews, your photographs and your thought about life. I've been visiting very much lately, but this will change.

Seems to me, I remember a time when you were sharing some of your short stories. Do you do share them anymore?

If my memory is right, they were very good!

Again, you should be very of yourself and your blog:~)