Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thankful Thursday


I really do have so much to be thankful for in this post.  I was able to really recharge my batteries on my trip.  I learned so much about myself, and I also received this beautiful message about what I learned from someone very dear to me:

"It's called inner peace, Melissa, and you have discovered what you always had, you know you are a good person, good values, strong bonds with people that matter, weaker bonds to people who matter less, and a survivor instinct that lets you know no matter what really does happen, bad days are always followed by good days!"

I think this is my favourite Thankful Thursday so far!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Melissa,

What a wonderful message. It's one that good for all of us. I really liked the line about bad days always being followed by good days.

I'm pleased you were able to "recharge your batteries" on your trip. It's good to time and get back in touch with your soul:~)

p.s. your friend is very wise!