Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lovely Little Vignettes


On the Casa Sugar website that I've been reading from, there is a community where people post pictures of vignettes in their own home.  The pictures are great and very inspiring.  I have so many little knickknacks in my apartment, and lovely little vignettes of my own, so I decided to start posting some pictures here. 

I bought this little step ladder back in the spring when the yard sales were just beginning.  I think spring yard sales are the best.  People have been hanging on to great junk all through the winter and are just waiting to get rid of it!  At first, I was going to paint it, but then the bright red-orange stuck to me.  And using the ladder to place pictures has been a great idea for my place, where pictures in frames are plentiful!

No comments: