Picture taken by me in Fall 2009
I have been finding that the weeks go by so quickly this year. It feels like yesterday I was bringing out shorts and skirts for warm summer weather and now I'm bringing out heavy sweaters and scarves for the chill. I'm trying to decide if this feeling of time moving more quickly is a good thing or a bad thing. I love that feeling that the weekend starts tomorrow evening, but at the same time I think that maybe I'm missing something. That being said, it's never hard for me to think about the things for which I'm thankful.
- Another great week with one of my guys that just goes to show that effort in teaching pays off.
- My mom who is starting to feel better.
-Plans for the weekend to take some kids from the church youth group up to a Haunted Walk at the Coulonge Chutes. It's going to be a blast!!
- Being able to share my passions.
- Enjoying great new blog finds.
- A three-year long message thread on Facebook between four crazy sorority sisters that has contained the amazing, good, bad, and ugly of the last three years of our lives. It's a great testament to our sisterhood.