Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Play Date Perfection

This morning, I had a play date with my little brother, and then the afternoon was spent facilitating an outing between my brother and one of my students.  I think it was a great experience for both boys.  My brother gained some insight into my world of work, and my student had the chance to practice his social skills with someone new.  I didn't have any expectations for the day, but I have to say, it went really well.

My brother and I just hung out a little bit in the morning.  We had a late breakfast and slipped over to the RCMP museum.  We were hoping to check out the stables, but it's only open for tours on Tuesday and Thursday.  We still got to check out the great pictures.

We picked up my student and went to the War Museum.  It's a favourite place for my student, and my brother had never been.  We had so much fun.  William got to see some old vehicles, and my student got to see his favourite soldiers.  It was a great afternoon for gadding about the town.



No comments: