Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Today is the American Thanksgiving, so it's pretty cool to be doing a Thankful Thursday post on a day when so many people will be saying thanks at different times about different things.  Although I've posted some rather pessimistic feelings this week, it's never hard to come up with things for which to be thankful.

-an out-of-the-blue phone call from a dear friend
-a day spent with a little brother, showing him new things around the city
-the on-going battle to find my place in the world
-kind words from kind people
-my first eBay experience
-a friendly chat with a grocery store cashier that seemed to brighten her day
-finally some progress with one of my students
-being able to sleep in on three mornings this week
-hot soaks in my new bathtub
-already having a large chunk of the Christmas shopping done

No comments: