Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sibling Revelry - Christmas Season Edition



For the Christmas break, my little brother and I decided to spend an afternoon and evening in the city.  We went to an antique market - he loves it as much as I do - and then we dropped some books off at the thrift shop.  And then we bought more books at the thrift shop.  He got about five Hardy Boys books - he's just discovered the series and is really liking them.  I also had a Chapters gift card that needed to be spent, so I really enjoyed that. I have a big stack of books that I plan on enjoying... which reminds me that I need to update my Shelfari account!

But I think the highlight of Will's night was walking around Parliament Hill.  We walked around all the bronze statues, snapped photos, laughed, learned, found the Cat House, froze our noses...  it was a good evening.




No comments: