Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday


I do have a lot to be thankful for this week.  Obviously my work is a huge shining star in my life right now.  I'm so excited about my job and the people I work with.  And I'm forever thankful that I made the change to where I am today.  When I shared my good news with my aunts last night, they reminded me about how far I've come and how proud of me they are.  I'm pretty proud of me, too.  It was a great early Christmas present.  And speaking of Christmas, I'm thankful that I'm all done shopping!  Now I just have to do my step-father's shopping.

The above picture is my grandfather and his sister, Marion.  I printed this picture and bought a really lovely frame.  I'm going to give it to Aunt Marion this weekend.  She's had a rough year, and when I saw this picture, I knew I wanted to share it with her.

No comments: