Saturday, January 1, 2011

Best Book of 2010

Last year, picking a Best Book of 2009 was so easy.  It was Marisa de los Santos' 'Love Walked In.'  It was such a terrific read, and I felt so connected to the characters.  This year is a different story.  I read a lot more this year, and it is really hard to choose just one book.  So, for 2010, I've chosen my top three favourites, and they are in no particular order:




I love each of these books for completely different reasons.  'Oh My Stars' was funny at times, heart-breaking at others.  'Resistance' was powerful from beginning to end and I couldn't put it down for a second.  'The Swan Thieves' was an intense drama and part historical fiction.  

I'm looking forward to more great reading in 2011.  I've already made quite a large book purchase - I've got about 15 waiting for me to sink my teeth into.  Happy Reading!  Happy New Year!

No comments: