Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Image from Flickr

I've been exploring a lot of interesting pictures on Flickr lately and I've found so many really cool compositions, moods and styles.  There are the most amazing amateur photographers in the world.  

What a great week it has been.  I'm so excited about moving back to my hometown in the coming months.  I'm going to start bringing back some of the things I'm not using in small increments every weekend so that when the big day arrives, it will be just a move of large furniture.  I've also picked out some paint colours that look really lovely: a sandy brown for the washroom, a soft buttercup for the living room/kitchen, and a dove gray for the bedroom.  I've been sifting through Apartment Therapy's Small Cool Contest pages for ideas.  I know I have to downsize, and I know I have to make kitchen organization a huge priority since my kitchen space will be even smaller than the closet that I have now.

And hopefully this weekend I'll have some time to work on my painting since I haven't touched it since Sunday.  I'm looking forward to the long weekend so I can spend some more time on it.

No comments: