Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Emily Dickinson Project


I decided that it was time to give my little Dickinson project a blog all of its own - The Emily Dickinson Project.  I haven't deleted the project posts on this blog, I've just copied and pasted them onto the new site, but I'll be posted the poems and images there from now on.  I will admit, it's a very calming blog to look at.  I've fiddled with the fonts to find one that I like, and I'm sure some things will change between now and when I am completely satisfied; after all, it took about a year and a bit of posting on 'Black, White and Lace' before I came up with the format that it is now.  For a long time it had different titles, different colours, but now it's something I'm quite pleased with.  I'm sure, with some tender loving care, The Emily Dickinson Project will be something of the same.

No comments: