Sunday, March 6, 2011

Painting in Progress - Grandmother's Painting Day 6; or 'Well, at least it doesn't look as bad as it did...'


I spent a couple hours puttering with my painting this afternoon.  I hadn't touched if for about two weeks because I was rather discouraged with the way I left it last time.  But I put some more work on the dress and I worked on the shading of one arm and started the other.  I've still got to finish the hand on the left arm.  But the arms or more slender, and I managed to do that without messing up the sky too badly.  Alright, when I stand back and look at it carefully, it's coming along better than I could have imagined after my last post.  So maybe I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think it's turning our really well, you should be pleased! Maybe I can commission you to finish a commission for me that I'm having no fun with! ;D