Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Image from dreaming

I'm starting to jones for my summer vacation - I'm going back to the East Coast.  I think I left a bit of my heart there last summer.  I don't think I'll go back to retrieve it either, maybe just a visit, then plant it somewhere until I can go back the following summer.  I had a shower with the shower gel and cream that I got from the North Cape of PEI, and it smells like the Irish Moss that grows in the shallows.

This has been a pretty successful week.  I have a lot to be thankful for - too many things to list - so I will just say that I'm living in a state of happiness and have a great deal to strive for.  I've got another big project at work that I'll be spending a lot of time on, so I'm thankful that I work in such a nurturing and encouraging environment.  I'm thankful that I've got great friends to hang out with and watch terrible movies with!  And I'm thankful that the countdown to small town life is on!!

No comments: