Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Closet Conundrum


Well this evening I finally jiggered my new closet door/curtain.  I should have taken before shots as well, because what was there before was truly a monstrosity.  It was one of those accordion folding doors that was popular in the seventies, however it had been painted a few times, and the paint was cracking, and the door was stiff and not able to close anymore, etc and so on...  So, I finally got a screwdriver and pulled the old door off.  What's there now is a really pretty sheer curtain that was in my bedroom in Hull.  I have the mate hanging on the balcony door.  It's such a lovely curtain, and compliments the room quite nicely, I must say!  I wish I had a better picture, but I'm sure once I get more organized, I'll have more to show! 

No comments: